Online Elections with Ranked-Choice Voting
OpaVote allows you to run elections online. You can do a traditional election where voters select a single candidate, a ranked-choice voting election (e.g., STV, IRV, or Condorcet), or a combination of the two. OpaVote has many advanced features including bar charts of election results.
- Up to one million voters
- Each voter is sent a secure voting link
- Detailed email reporting (opt outs, bounces, and spam)
- Only authorized voters can vote
- Send reminder emails to increase participation
- See results with bar charts and download ballots
- Allow anyone to vote
- Optionally limit voters to one vote
- Publicize your own personalized poll web page
- Optionally add a poll widget to your own website
See more features.
Try a Demonstration
The following demonstration shows an example of the elections and polls available.
On the side are two examples of poll widgets that you can embed in your own website. You can use ranked-choice voting or use traditional voting where a voter can select only one candidate.
Manage an Election
To understand the entire process, create a sample election with a few candidates and voters and run through the entire process (takes about five minutes).